More On Test Trauma

Well it turns out that the latka integration with cruise control wasn’t so straightforward after all. Whilst everything runs fine from a commandline version of ant life is not so straightforward in the version of cruisecontrol we are using. The issue boils down to the fact that our current version of cruisecontrol is based upon ant 1.4, and the latka environment uses 1.5. I’ve tried installing ant 1.5 into cruise control, but then I fell fowl of some differences in logging which meant I got no output from cruisecontrol. looks like its time to upgrade to cruise-control 2.0.2 which is based upon ant 1.5.1 which should solve the issue.